Thousands of Greenville County residents lack reasonable access to affordable, quality health care. In an effort to assist individuals and families in accessing the health care system, United Way of Greenville County is pleased to offer the Coast2Coast Rx discount card.
While the card is primarily for the uninsured, insured individuals can use the card if they have a high deductible, or if their prescribed medication is not covered by their insurance provider.
Benefits of the card:
- Free and easy to create. There's no paperwork to fill out.
- It's accepted at more than 59,000 participating pharmacies, including all major chains and most independents. For the full list, click here.
- Offers savings up to 75 percent on both brand name and generic drugs
- No limits on usage: There are no termination dates or usage limits - so the card can be used as often as needed
- Just take the card into a participating pharmacy the next time you need to fill a prescription. You don't have to pre-register the card prior to going to the pharmacy. The pharmacist will enter your information when you present the card to get your first prescription filled.
- Everyone qualifies. There are no restrictions of any type. Everyone can use the card.
- One card covers your entire family. You can, however, print additional cards for each member of your family if you desire. You can also print additional cards for friends, neighbors, co-workers or relatives who don't have a prescription plan or who have high deductible health plans.
Additional Benefits: As a Coast2Coast Rx cardholder, your entire family is entitled to additional discount benefits including dental, vision, veterinary, hearing, diabetes equipment and supplies, lab & imaging. Look at the descriptions for each program on the home page and information on how to use these benefits. You must show your printed card at the time of service at any of these vendors. Click here to see more information on these benefits.